Delaware Criminal Defense Lawyer
Delaware is a small state. That can be good or bad news if you are arrested for a crime. The bad news is everyone knows everyone in Delaware and news of your arrest will spread quickly. The good news is that if you pick the right criminal lawyer, they may have a close relationship with the prosecutor or judge in your case.
That competent lawyer could help negotiate a plea bargain for the criminal charges you are facing. Don’t trust just any lawyer. When you need a felony lawyer in Delaware, call the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Delaware
Criminal charges are unique in their own way, and we treat every client with the respect they deserve. At the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay. in Georgetown, a personal meeting can be scheduled in order to better discuss your case. In case you are far from Georgetown, we also have an office in Dover, Delaware.
We are adept and experienced in the following criminal cases:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons Charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
- Family law and custody law
You will be treated with utmost respect, as your lawyer, we can guarantee you that. Nonetheless, we will only give you a factual and straightforward evaluation of your case. Since we are in good terms with most prosecutors in Kent and Sussex Counties, it would be easy for us to strike a plea bargain or a deal to get your charges reduced.
Free Attorney Consultation
We do not discriminate any person charged with a criminal case. Everybody can visit us at our office for a free initial consultation. We are your choice Delaware Criminal Defense Lawyers. We are not here to judge you. One way to schedule a free initial consultation is to call us at (302) 855 9300 or you can fill out the online contact form. Our services encompass all of Delaware.