When you are charged with a crime, you may not simply have to plead guilty. As an experienced defense lawyer, Ronald D. Phillips, Jr. will provide a straightforward assessment of your case and your options. It may be possible to have your charges reduced or even dropped. If that is not possible, he will be ready to assert your rights in court.
For a free initial consultation, call 302-855-9300 or contact our Delaware criminal law firm online.
We handle a variety of criminal issues, including:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons Charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
Driving and Traffic Tickets
We defend clients against a wide range of traffic tickets, such as:
- Driving with a revoked license
- Driving without insurance
- Reckless driving and aggressive driving
- Traffic tickets
- Leaving the scene of an accident
We also assist clients with regard to Delaware DMV administrative hearings.
Prosecutors routinely overcharge people in drug cases. Our goal in any drug case is to protect our client from a prison sentence and a lifetime criminal record. We handle:
- Drug possession
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Drug Possession
- Forged prescriptions
We work hard to help young people avoid convictions that could follow them into adulthood and prevent them from getting a job, a loan or otherwise negatively affect their lives. We handle all juvenile delinquency issues, including underage drinking, vandalism, and violent crimes.
General Criminal Defense
We represent clients charged with a variety of felony and misdemeanor offenses, such as:
In addition, We routinely represent people who live outside of Delaware who are charged with crimes during their stay.
Expungements and Pardons
A mistake in your past shouldn’t haunt you for the rest of your life. If a criminal record is preventing you from getting a job or a professional license, we can help you seek an expungement or pardon.
Contact a Delaware Defense Attorney
If you have a criminal defense concern, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss your case. To schedule a free initial consultation, please call 302-855-9300 or contact our law firm online.