Delaware Criminal Defense Attorney
One size does not fit all when it comes to the defense of criminal charges. Depending on the facts of your case, you may need to go to trial to defend yourself. However, there are times when people need a lawyer who can minimize their exposure to the system by negotiating a plea bargain.
At MurrayPhillips P.A., We offer a free initial consultation to meet with you in person to discuss your case. We have offices in Georgetown, Dover and Wilmington, Delaware to better serve all of Delaware including Sussex County, Kent County, and New Castle County.
Ronald D. Phillips, Jr. and Julianne E. Murray are experienced in handling all types of criminal cases, including:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
As your lawyers, we will treat you with respect. However, we will also give you a straightforward assessment of your case and your options. We are familiar with the prosecutors in Sussex, Kent, and New Castle County which can be useful when it comes to negotiating plea deals or attempting to get charges reduced.
Free Attorney Consultation
If you have been charged with a crime in Delaware, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss your case. To schedule a free initial consultation at our Georgetown office, please call 302-855-9300 or fill out the contact form on this site. We also have offices in Dover and Wilmington to serve the accused in all of Delaware. For Dover or Wilmington please call 302-697-2499.