Delmar Criminal Defense Lawyer
Delmar is known as the little town too big for one state and sits in two states, Delaware and Maryland. Due to the town’s sunny weather, many tourists flock there during the summer time.
With the influx of tourists, comes an increase in the crime rate including DUI arrests. If you have been charged with a DUI, you can trust the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay to represent you.
Criminal Defense Attorney in Delmar Delaware
There are times when you need a lawyer for defense from a crime. If you are in search of a criminal defense lawyer, Delmar has the best in town. The attorneys at the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay are experienced in various criminal-related cases.
Call or visit our nearest location in Georgetown, DE to discuss your charges and how we can help. Our relationship with local prosecutors and judges will benefit you and your case during negotiations.
Scope of Practice
The Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay has a wide range of abilities with various lawyers and paralegals in our office. Our scope of practice includes:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons Charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
Apart from these cases, the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay also handles real estate issues such as:
- Commercial real estate
- Real property estate administration
- For sale by owner representation
- Landlord-tenant law
- Preparation of lease and rental agreements
- Disputes in lease and rental agreements
- Purchase agreements
- Real estate document preparation
- Divorce-related real estate issues
- Real estate settlements
- Title disputes and issues variances and zoning issues.
- Zoning issues
The Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay. are also able to help with your custody or family court needs. Call today to find out how we can help with your case.
How can the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay Help You
In particular, the attorneys Ronald D. Phillips and Julianne E. Murray can help you strike plea agreements in order to lessen your charges. They are familiar with Sussex County and Kent County prosecutors.
If you have been charged with a crime in Delmar Delaware, you may call our any of our offices. Dial (302) 855-9300. If you choose to contact us online, you can fill out this form.