Bethany Beach Criminal Defense Lawyer
One size does not fit all when it comes to the defense of criminal charges. Depending on the facts of your case, you may need to go to trial to defend yourself. However, there are times when people need a lawyer who can minimize their exposure to the system by negotiating a plea bargain. When you are in need of a Criminal Defense Lawyer in Bethany Beach, Delaware, call the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay.
Best Bethany Beach Criminal Defense Lawyers
We are experienced in handling all types of criminal cases, including:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic offense such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons Charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
Don’t trust any old “lawyer near me” search. Get the best criminal attorney in Bethany Beach, DE from the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay. As your lawyers, we will treat you with respect. However, we will also give you a straightforward assessment of your case and your options.
We are familiar with the prosecutors in Sussex, Kent and New Castle County, which can be useful when it comes to negotiating plea deals or attempting to get charges reduced.
Don’t wait for a criminal offense to risk your custody of your children, call the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay, the experts on family law and custody law in Bethany Beach, DE for help. We can help with your Bethany Beach, DE custody case.
Free Attorney Consultation
If you have been charged with a crime in Sussex, Kent or New Castle County, we would like to meet with you in person to discuss your case. To schedule a free initial consultation, please call 302-855-9300 or fill out the contact form on this site.