Smyrna Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Lawyer Smyrna Delaware
Criminal defense is not one-size fits all. Every case is different and requires different skills and knowledge to argue effectively. Don’t trust an overworked public defender to do the job for you. Hire an experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer for your Smyrna, Delaware case. We will take care of you and your legal needs through every stage of your defense.
We have handled numerous criminal cases including but not limited to:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons Charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
Don’t let a minor traffic offense in Smyrna, DE turn your life upside down. The Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay will ensure that you are treated with utmost respect; as your lawyers, we can guarantee you that. Nevertheless, you will only hear an honest and truthful assessment of your case. Since we are in good terms with most prosecutors in Kent and Sussex Counties, it could be easy to strike a plea bargain or a deal to get your charges reduced. Nevertheless, we will ensure that we use every possible resource to defend your case and get the lowest sentence possible until the very end.
Free Attorney Consultation
We do not discriminate any person charged with a criminal case. Everybody can visit us at our office for a free initial consultation. You can reach us via the online contact form found on this site or you can call us at (302) 855 9300 for a free initial consultation. We provide legal services to the entire Kent County, Delaware.