Seaford Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Lawyer Seaford
Located right on the Nanticoke River, Seaford, Delaware is the largest city that falls completely inside of Sussex County. Large cities tend to have higher crime rates than small cities due to the density of population in the area. If you find yourself in need of a criminal defense attorney in Seaford, Delaware, don’t hesitate to call the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay for a free consultation on your case.
There is no clearcut defense for all criminal charges. A competent lawyer can help negotiate a plea bargain for the criminal charges an accused is facing. Not all cases go to trial either. We may be able to negotiate on your behalf without ever appearing in court. Give us a call, and we will see how we can help you and your case. We promise to explain your case in plain language to you and keep you updated on your case throughout the process.
At the Law Offices of Murray, Phillips & Gay in Georgetown, we can provide a free initial consultation so both parties can discuss the case privately.
We are adept and experienced in the following criminal cases:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons Charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
As your legal representatives, expect a treatment with utmost respect. Nonetheless, we will only give you a factual and straightforward evaluation of your case. Striking a plea deal or getting a charge reduced is relatively easy as we are familiar with Sussex County and Kent County prosecutors.
Free Attorney Consultation
Anybody charged with a criminal case in Kent or Sussex County is welcome in our office. One way to schedule a free initial consultation is to call us at (302) 855 9300 or you can fill out the online contact form.