Criminal Defense Lawyer Laurel
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Laurel Delaware
We educated, privileged lawyers have a professional and moral duty to represent the underrepresented in our society, to ensure that justice exists for all, both legal and economic justice.
Are you facing a criminal charge? Do you need legal advice regarding your case? The best thing to do is to find yourself a good criminal defense lawyer. When in Laurel or in any part of Delaware, you can consult Murray Phillips P.A.
Our Senior Partner, Mr. Ronald Phillips, Esq is well trained and experienced in the field of criminal law, family law and litigation. He has almost 20 years of practice and has handled various criminal cases. Among those included in his scope of practice are the following:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapon
- Weapons charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and Pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
If you still cannot find a defense lawyer specializing in your case, you can call and discuss it with Mr. Phillips or with another lawyer in our firm. Rest assured that all of our lawyers are seasoned and have their own areas of specialization. If you are looking for a criminal defense lawyer in the Laurel area, contact Mr. Phillips today. We are here to assist with your case from traffic offenses to custody law in Laurel, DE.
Our attorneys have very good relationships with the prosecutors and judges in Delaware, giving you a unique advantage especially when it comes to negotiating plea deals. You can put your trust in MurrayPhillips P.A.
How to Reach Us
You can send us an email. You may also call our office to discuss your case privately with our lawyers. Just dial (302) 697-2499 for our Dover office or (302) 855-9300 for our Georgetown office. Call or visit us in Dover or Georgetown, Delaware today for your free consultation on your case.