Criminal Defense Lawyer Rehoboth
Criminal Defense Lawyer Rehoboth Delaware
Criminal charges are unique in their own way. Sometimes, a plea negotiation must be struck in order for the case to have a positive outcome and a good lawyer is needed.
At MurrayPhillips P.A. in Georgetown, a personal meeting can be scheduled in order to better discuss your case. In case you are far from Georgetown, We also have an office in Dover, Delaware.
We have handled numerous criminal cases including but not limited to:
- DUI defense and related drivers license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles
- Traffic tickets or traffic offenses such as speeding, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and reckless driving
- Domestic violence allegations
- Assault and assault with a deadly weapons
- Weapons charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Burglary and robbery
- Fraud charges
- Drug charges, including possession and possession with intent to deliver
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Expungements and pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
As criminal defense lawyers in the Rehoboth Beach area, expect to be treated with the utmost respect. Nevertheless, you will only hear honest and truthful assessment of your case. Striking a plea deal or getting a charge reduced is relatively easy as we are familiar with Sussex County and Kent County prosecutors.
Free Attorney Consultation
Anybody charged with a criminal case in Delaware is welcome in our office. You can reach us via the online contact form found in this site or you can call us at (302) 855 9300 for a free initial consultation. Our services encompass the entire state of Delaware.