Criminal Defense Lawyer Fenwick Island
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Fenwick Island Delaware
“Anyone can be falsely accused of a crime. Everyone accused of a crime deserves a fair trial.”
Every person has the right to defend himself. Every person is considered innocent until proven guilty. The best legal defense is exactly what we provide in MurrayPhillips P.A. Fenwick Island, a coastal town in Sussex County, also has its own share of law-breaking incidents. Whether you are a Delaware resident or not, you have the right to obtain a criminal defense lawyer Fenwick Island area.
Our Senior Partner, Mr. Ronald Phillips Jr. has extensive experience when it comes to criminal defense, litigation and family law. Recognized as one of the top 100 criminal defense lawyer in the US, real life experiences are his best teacher. He also earned recognition as one of the top 10 family lawyers in the state of Delaware.
When it comes to criminal defense, MurrayPhillips, P. A. covers the following:
- Assault and assault with deadly weapons
- Burglary and robbery
- Crimes involving juveniles
- Domestic violence
- Drug charges (includes possession and possession with intent to deliver)
- DUI defense and related driver’s license suspension hearings before the Delaware Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Expungements and pardons of past criminal arrests and convictions
- Fraud charges
- Theft and shoplifting
- Traffic tickets such as driving under suspension, driving without insurance, reckless driving and speeding
- Weapons charges
Free Legal Consultation
Mr. Ronald Phillips and Ms. Julianne E. Murray offers free legal consultation so you can talk to them to discuss your case. They can be reached through telephone at (302) 697-2499 in the Wilmington or Dover office and (302) 855-9300 in the Georgetown office. You can also send an email through the site’s contact form. Rest assured that you will be treated with utmost respect. The attorneys at MurrayPhillips, P.A. can easily arrange a plea agreement or help decrease charges because they are familiar with the prosecutors in the counties of Sussex, Kent and New Castle.