Criminal Defense Lawyer Camden
Criminal Defense Attorney in Camden
There are many ways to tackle a criminal charge. Depending on the fact and circumstances, you may need to go to court and defend yourself. For this reason, you need the services of a criminal defense attorney. Camden has two of the most competent criminal defense lawyers in the persons of Mr. Ronald Phillips and Ms. Julianne Murray. Mr. Phillips and Ms. Murray of MurrayPhillips P.A. can provide free initial consultation regarding your case. They have offices in Wilmington, in Dover, and in Georgetown.
Legal Cases Handled
The Attorneys at MurrayPhillips, P.A. are adept in dealing with the following situations in Damden, DE:
- DUI charges including driver’s license suspension
- Traffic offenses such as speeding, reckless driving, driving under suspension and driving without insurance
- Domestic violence
- Assault including assault with a deadly weapon
- Shoplifting and theft
- Robbery and Burglary
- Drug possession and drug possession with intent to deliver
- Juvenile crimes
- Pardons and expungements of convictions and previous criminal arrests
Mr. Phillips and Ms. Murray will provide you with an honest assessment of your case and all possible options. Reduction of charges or plea negotiations can also be made considering that Mr. Phillips and Ms. Murray are familiar with Sussex County and Kent County and New Castle County prosecutors.
Free Legal Consultation
If your facing charges in Dover, and would need a criminal defense lawyer in Kent County or Sussex County, contact MurrayPhillips, P.A. via the online contact form or dial 302-855-9300.